Job DescriptionWe are hiring a Sr. Python Engineer who's ready to be a part of an enterprise healthcare team. You will be defining and implementing solutions that empower our customers, suppliers, and business partners to realize savings and drive improved clinical outcomes.
What you will do:- 40% full-stack Python development on web applications.
- 40% back-end Python development for data manipulation.
- 20% SQL development for data processing.
- Write unit tests, integration tests and functional tests
- Automate deployment and management of platforms using cloud technologies
What we are looking for:- 4 years of experience as a Python Engineer
- 4 years of experience with SQL Server for developing stored procedures, views, triggers, and functions using T-SQL.
- Experience performing data migrations/manipulation.
- Continuously seeks opportunities to learn and improve.
- Effective interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
Category : Staffing/Employment AgenciesAll Jobs