Air Traffic Control Operator (Full time).
As a part of a team of Soldiers, you secure your future with a career in the Active Duty Army (Full time), pay for college, and guaranteed healthcare with family benefits. You gain leadership skills, college credit, and job security.
This is an entry-level position with no experience necessary.
The air traffic control operator is responsible for tracking planes and giving them landing and takeoff instructions at air traffic control facilities.
- Attend Basic training (10 Weeks) and Advanced training (15 weeks) with pay.
- Complete the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB).
- Age - 17 to 34 years old.
- Education - Current Senior in High School (HS), HS Diploma, GED or higher.
- Citizenship - U.S. Citizen/Permanent Resident.
- Submit to the background and medical screening.
- Up to $40K bonus.
- Up to $115,000 for additional education benefits.
- 30 days vacation with pay per year.
- Additional living expenses for those who have dependents.
Work locations include all 50 states, Germany, and South Korea.
When you are interested in finding out more about this position, please apply now.
About Los Angeles Recruiting Battalion:
A common misconception about the Army is that Soldiers are trained only for combat situations, and are ill prepared for jobs in the civilian world. While its true the Army prepares each and every Soldier with the tools and abilities to defend the country in times of need, it also prepares them for much more. In fact, the U.S. Army is one of the most diverse career training institution in the United States, with support for thousands of jobs in more than 150 career fields. Through the Army Medical Department alone, a Soldier could train to become a family doctor, a dentist, a nurse, a veterinarian, or a surgeon among a plethora of other medical specialties. Are you interested in law, computer programing, logistics, public affairs, aviation, or financial managing? The Army provides training for all those careers and many, many more.