6 Month Contract (Remote) Requires Candidates Local to Philadelphia, PA
While position will be remote, this position requires occasional onsite visits for department and leadership meetings. Work Zip: 19103
It is a requirement of all our facilities that anyone who needs to be onsite for any amount of time, must be fully vaccinated.
Using MS Word and Adobe PDF editor, draft contracts and agreements for fixed funded clients from templates. Will need to read proposals and onboarding documents in order to obtain the data needed to add to the contract templates. Responsibilities include draftting contracts and agreements timely to meet internal SLAs.- Process onboarding agreements and forms, ensuring that the documentation has been received completely and accurately.
- Work with Client Implementation and Account Management to obtain any missing or incomplete/incorrect documentation, keeping track of where we are in the process for each client.
- Process onboarding agreements and forms timely to meet internal SLAs
- Ensure that appropriate agreements and documentation has been received to add contacts to an Excel file that can request and receive PHI
- Attend meetings with internal business partners, giving then updates on status of agreements/contracts/forms for each client
Skills:- Must have advanced competency in MS Word, Excel, Adobe PDF editor.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Must be detail oriented and very organized, as there are multiple documents/contracts/agreements required for each client, and the contractor will need to keep track of what he/she has drafted to date and what is still needed
- Work independently to complete tasks
This position is only open to USC or GCH
Direct Hire Recruiting Manager at DIVERSANT, LLC
Size : 100 to 499 employees
Category : Business Services - Other
Location : US, 331 Newman Springs RoadAll Jobs