The Contract Compliance Specialist-Property Interest provides documentation demonstrating the contractual rights to ground and tower space.- (M-F) 8am-5pm
- 12-month contract
- Full Remote
The Contract Compliance Specialist serves as an expert in defining, creating, improving, and maintaining all processes related to compliance of commercial deal points of new and existing contracts and its abstraction into the contracts database, thereby improving administrative efficiencies and creating synergies for profitable growth.
Job Functions- The specialist will compile the prime lease exhibit for our customer agreements.
- A prime lease supplies evidence rights to a parcel of land which we will lease or license to our customers.
- It contains all terms and conditions agreed upon by the landlord and (or predecessor in interest).
- The prime lease demonstrates the chain of title for both the original landlord and lessee to the current landlord and lessee.
Education/Certifications- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
Experience/Minimum Requirements- Five (5) years of professional level technical/industry experience
- Two (2) years experience in project management
- With Oil and Gas Industry experience
Other Skills/Abilities- Knowledge of real estate contracts and customer agreements
- Critical thinker
- Real Estate chain of title knowledge
- Comfortable with Excel, Adobe
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
Category : BankingAll Jobs