The Digital Director is the client facing day to day owner of the digital busiess strategies of our clients and will develop digital recommendations to meet our client's goals.
Lead a digital team composed of internal and external team members in order to grow our client's digital footprint and business.
- Responsible for the platform strategy, execition, performance and reporting of the digital communication campaign across all buying platforms; establishing clear measurable goals and defining campaign KPI's.
- Be the programmatic and social expert for the client on campaign performances and reporting of the optimizations proving insights into the best strategies and tactics to achieve business objectives.
- Leverage first party data for the targeting and insights.
- Coordinate assets and tags with the vendors and ensuring campaigns are delivering against KPI's and proactively managing campaign execution.
- Oversee campaign results and possible optimization tactics to client.
Skills and Experience
- 5 years of experience working in the digital media buying & planning space with focus on programmatic strategy and execution.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration.
- Must have in-platform executions experience in any of the following digital media tools: Google Ads, Google's DV360, Google Campaign Manager, The Trade Desk, Facebook Ads Manager, among others.
- Must love and be curious about data analytics and how that affects the bottom line.
- Must be passionate about digital media and the technologies used to support online and/or mobile advertising operations: ad serving, audience management tools, inventory appications, and third-party ad tags.
- Available to travel and willingness to relocate, if necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficient in Power Point, Excell and Word.
Digital Director at JMD CommunicationsAll Jobs