The Senior Director of Human Resources will work closely with the client to develop and implement strategies that align with the PSI mission. Given the exciting pace of change, we are looking for someone who can assess, develop and execute employee programs and activities that foster growth, innovation, and organizational effectiveness. The successful candidate should have the ability to partner with leadership across all levels of PSI. In addition, this position will be an advocate for PSI's culture and values to current and prospective employees.
Essential Functions Include But Are Not Limited To- Management of the Human Resources Department to ensure effective daily operations and achievement of strategic objectives
- Communicate with and coaching staff members on the application of policies, and addressing and correcting policy violations.
- Provide input and support efforts to improve staff retention by reviewing exit interviews to ascertain factors contributing to turnover.
- Conducting subject matter expert level supervisory and management training on HR policies
- Coordinate and participate in programs that provide feedback and gather data to assist with staff satisfaction
- Provides input into the development of annual goals, budgets, and initiatives for the Human Resources team that align with the Company’s long-term strategy, and develops tactical business plans for achieving targeted benchmarks and performance goals
- Ensure PSI compliance with legal and regulatory requirements related to employee records and documents by managing compliance with procedures for collecting, storing, and retrieving team member employment records, conducting routine audits to ensure files are complete and up-to-date, and overseeing the on-going administration and access of employee records as needed to meet specific business needs
- Consult, advise and collaborate with other HR Management team members, Finance and Operations leadership to identify operational improvements needed, to continue working on growth opportunities.
- Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary
EDUCATION/TRAINING:- Bachelor’s Degree
- Eight to ten years (8-10) of progressive human resources services management experience
- Commitment to the mission and vision of the company
PREFERRED:- Master’s Degree
- Certification in Human Resources Management
- Prior experience in managing a human resources department, human resources experience in a human services organization and nonprofit
Physical Abilities/Skills:- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to travel to and access different building locations and program sites within Boston area
- Ability to consistently use a computer for email, word processing and spreadsheets and other office equipment (fax, copier etc.)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities- Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to create and make presentations to team members, executive and senior managers, and others
- Develop procedures, memos, and other documents used for communicating, training, or implementing planned projects and initiatives.
- Demonstrated proficiency in spreadsheet, and database management programs, internet-based applications, and HR-related systems and applications in order to complete required reports and produce necessary work documents, policies, and other materials.
- Excellent project management skills in order to develop and execute a project plan from conception through implementation and evaluation
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing multiple priorities in a time-sensitive and fast-paced environment.
- Effective coaching and facilitation skills. Ability to influence various organizational leaders to build consensus around HR tactics.
- Demonstrated skills in interpersonal communication to establish and build partnerships and business relationships, and effectively interact with executives, senior-level management groups, clients, and other team members.
Pharmacy Technician from Complete Staffing
Size : 100 to 499 employees
Category : Staffing/Employment Agencies
Location : US, Marlboro, MassachusettsAll Jobs