3 plus years of experience as a Financial AnalystVenteon Finance is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst for a leading manufacturing company located in the Detroit area. This position provides financial leadership and participates as a business partner by providing financial information, reporting and analysis to support the evaluation of business opportunities, effective financial reporting, financial forecasting, budgeting and decision support.Requirements of the Senior Financial Analyst- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field.
- 3 years financial analyst experience.
- Broad and deep business perspective from prior experience in manufacturing business environment
- Prior profitability analysis (business, product, and customer), budgeting, financial analysis, profitability and expense analysis and control experience.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Analyst- • Support the sales leadership in developing annual and multi-year targets for revenue, market share and profit margin analysis
- • Responsible for providing monthly financial performance updates in comparison to annual plan and forecasts, performing variance analysis and assisting in the development of future projections
- • Build analytical models and tools to assess the impact of various strategic and product growth scenarios
- • Calculate and monitor monthly channel commission performance for retail channels sales reps
- • Provide detailed sales analysis by product line, customer and key products
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to [email protected] treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.At Venteon, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering and IT talent in the industry today
Category : Accounting and Auditing ServicesAll Jobs