The Oneida ESC Group is a civil and environmental engineering and construction firm with offices nationwide. Owned by the Oneida Nation, our mission is to preserve, restore, and enhance the natural and constructed environment for future generations through successful, customer-focused project delivery. Our family of companies include: Oneida ESC Group (OESC), Oneida Total Integrated Enterprises (OTIE), Mission Support Services (MS2), Sustainment & Restoration Services (SRS) and Oneida Engineering Services (OES). We integrate our staff for dedicated, cooperative, and business-like delivery of services to enhance our customers’ missions. When you choose OESC, you will join a multi-disciplinary project delivery firm that is dedicated to serving all of our customers with sustainable, high performance engineering, science, and construction management services, delivering combined innovative and traditional solutions to meet our customer’s needs and expectations.SRS has an immediate opening for a full-time Senior Project Manager/Geologist to support existing clients and new growth opportunities in our San Antonio, TX office.Primary Duties and Responsibilities: - Manage all aspects of large-scale RCRA and CERCLA-regulated environmental investigation and remediation projects for Federal clients to ensure that they are safely completed on time and within scope and budget.
- Business development and preparation of proposals, including developing technical approaches and pricing.
- Supervision of support personnel and assistance in staff development/mentoring in technical areas.
- Client management, including managing client expectations and maintaining routine communication with clients and regulatory agencies.
- Provide expert-level consulting and problem-solving with internal and external customers.
- Experience in successful leadership of diverse projects and field teams.
- Foster collaborative and productive work relationships including mentoring and training of junior and mid-level staff and interfacing with company-wide senior managers.
- Demonstrated professional judgement, consistency and attention to detail with track record of high-quality work products.
Minimum Qualifications: - 15 years of previous experience in planning and/or executing environmental investigation and remediation projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in geosciences
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining client relationships
- Proven ability to manage and coordinate project staff and subcontractors to ensure safe, cost effective, efficient, and timely completion of projects that meet and/or exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Ability and willingness to travel to project sites, as needed.
- Experience in preparing and providing senior review of technical reports.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Demonstrated experience managing and executing environmental investigation and remediation services for Federal projects (10 years or more).
- Experience preparing or contributing to project proposals, marketing, and other business development efforts.
Preferred Qualifications: - Professional Geologist (PG) and Professional Certified Hydrogeologist (CHG) certification or similar professional registration/certification relevant to the type of services and projects being managed.
- Experience and familiarity with CAA, TSCA, SDWA and various DoD branch (i.e., USACE, Navy, U.S. Air Force) regulations and reporting requirements a plus.
- Experience with investigating soil and groundwater contaminated with PFAS/PFOA compounds.
Transportation Construction Engineer at Oneida ESC Group
Category : EngineeringAll Jobs