Zimmer Biomet is a world leader in musculoskeletal health solutions. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world.
Responsible for assisting with the oversight of capital structure and business development models to determine funding strategies for Zimmer Biomet, including potential Merger and Acquisition (M&A) activity. Closely partner with senior management across both the Finance and Strategy organizations for projects relating to the treasury function.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop, maintain and improve models used to evaluate capital structure and business development decisions.
· Monitor and analyze key credit rating agency metrics to determine funding strategies for the business, including potential M&A activity.
· Perform ad hoc scenario analysis to determine impacts on business and strategy.
· Maintain WACC analysis and risk premiums associated with various business segments.
· Continuously partner with FP&A throughout the planning and projection processes, specifically on the balance sheet and cash flow statement.
· Regularly prepare presentation materials for senior management, the Board of Directors, rating agencies, and other various stakeholders.
· Provide support for cross-functional projects relating to the treasury function.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and might not necessarily comprise all of the essential functions for purposes of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Expected Areas of Competence
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work under deadlines, prioritize workload, be detail-oriented, and adapt to changing priorities.
· Demonstrates characteristics of high potential for future development opportunities.
· Strong Excel modeling skills.
· Familiarity with PowerPoint presentations.
â€¢ B.S. in finance or accounting
â€¢ 6-8 years' finance/consulting/accounting experience, or MBA/CFA with 5-7 years' finance/consulting/accounting experience
Up to 5%
Position can be located in Warsaw, IN or Stamford, CT
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.
Quality Engineering Technician (641023) at Zimmer Biomet
Category : Medical Devices and Supplies
Location : US, Warsaw, INAll Jobs