Non-Profit Organization in Martha's Vineyard seeking a Vice President of Finance & Administration, Great Pay and Benefits!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tony Marasco
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $190,000 - $210,000 per year
A bit about us:
For the last 60 years, our non-profit organization has been supporting the full time residents of Martha's vineyard through a variety of different services and community support initiatives. Providing help to everyone from children to seniors, our missions is to help our entire community be as vibrant, strong, and healthy as it can be.
Are you a VP of Finance seeking a new opportunity in the non-profit sector? If so, please continue to read.
Why join us?
Mission driven community support
Strong Benefits Package:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Flexible Scheduling
- FSA, HSA
- Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Plan
Position Overview: The VP Finance & Administration leads our operational and financial accountabilities on a daily basis. Working within our senior management team as the primary liaison to the finance committee of the Board of Directors, this individual will be responsible for all finance & administration including Annual Budgeting / Audit / Reporting, Financial Analysis / Management / Performance, Accounting Operations, and Capital Management.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
1) Annual Budget, Audit, Reporting, and Compliance
- > Prepare Annual Budget, Budget for Capital Improvements
- > Prepare monthly financial statements, compliance and reporting, and Board Documents
- > Oversee all accounting operations including process improvement and adherence to US GAAP, FAR, and Cost Accounting Standards
2) Financial Leadership & Performance
- > Set financial objectives, policies, and practices
- > Review each program and service line's financial performance to determine areas for improvement
- > Analyze and improve on problem prone areas of the business
3) Revenue Cycle Management
- > Oversee clinic financial operations and performance
- > Maintain understanding of various reimbursement methodologies, prepare relevant cost reports
- > Ensure front end Revenue Cycle processes are in place
- > Produce revenue reports related to necessary KPIs
4) Administration Management
- > Help to develop organization's strategic operational policies/processes
- > Controls and systems development and implementation
- > Direct and oversee key administration personnel
5) General Leadership, Supervision, & Organizational Membership
- > Hire, train, develop, and supervise team members
- > Proposal development & submittal
- > Contract and Business Development operational support
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Extensive accounting ERP experience
- Strong Excel and analytics skills
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Leadership Abilities
- 8 Years Experience
- Masters Degree
- Non-Profit Experience
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Litigation Attorney at Jobot
Size : 100 to 499 employees
Category : Staffing/Employment Agencies
Location : USAll Jobs