No Relocation Assistance Offered
#141922 - New York, New York, United StatesThe Senior Global Mobility Specialist/Associate Manager serves as an advisor and center point of contact to Assignees, Executives, HR Business Partners, and Finance on international assignment programs. Working with external service providers and Colgate divisions, functions, and subsidiaries, this Senior Specialist provides full range of expatriate services to assigned populations who are on a variety of international compensation and benefit programs.Key Responsibilities- Functions as an internal resource and central point of contact for designated expatriate populations throughout the entire assignment life cycle.
- Provides high level customer focused consultation and support to relevant stakeholders (HR, Total Rewards, Payroll, reporting managers, etc.) focusing on proper policy interpretation and exception management.
- Authorizes and manages the progress of a full range of mobility services (relocation, housing, payroll setup, pension, education, medical coverage, etc.) focusing on compliance and maximizing support to the expatriate.
- Manage ongoing review of various assignment policy components such as Goods & Services, Housing, Hypothetical Tax, etc. and delivery of expatriate compensation.
- Manage various ad-hoc activities and projects, such as Home Leave, technology updates and annual policy review.
Qualifications and Competencies- Bachelor's degree required
- 5 years’ experience in Global Mobility, or related HR fields.
- Strong Customer service, relationship building and results-oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to perform and explain complex mobility data and financial analysis (e.g. foreign exchange analysis, expatriate net pay review, etc.)
- Proficiency in G suite tools required; Experience with SAP and KPMG Link preferred
- Knowledge of U.S. compensation and benefits programs and taxation highly desirable
The candidate must be a team player, with the ability to work autonomously on confidential HR issues and under pressure to meet tight deadlines. A global mindset and the ability to interact within a multicultural, diverse environment are required.Global Competencies Required:- Business/ Global Perspective
- Analytical/Decision Making
- Business & Financial Analysis
- Operational Excellence
- Networking & Collaboration
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.
Category : Consumer Packaged Goods ManufacturingAll Jobs