DescriptionAll American Label and Packaging is seeking an individual to fill a Creative and Graphic Design role - candidates with experience in label and packaging, andknowledge in web and photography will be prioritized. This position will support the functions of the Creative Studio and Marketing Department. It requires a motivated, creative, and detail-oriented individual that can work closely with the Creative Director and Marketing Director to support the needs of the department.
This role is slated for part time hours, but expected to increase to full time within 3-6 months.
Overview of Accountabilities:- To manage an effective, high quality, accurate and timely graphic design and photography project schedule within the Creative Studio.
- To work with Creative and Marketing to provide an excellent and responsive level of customer service for design solutions.
- To photograph finished products, label samples, and other needed items for web, social media, print, etc.
- To manage and maintain brand standards and adherence to guidelines throughout all print and online materials.
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements- Excellent attention to detail; someone who continually seeks to improve output a MUST!
- 5 years of Graphic Design experience.
- Good time management; able to prioritize daily tasks and jobs independently and effectively.
- Proven ability to learn with high energy and retention.
- Team player; able to step in wherever needed and contribute new ideas/processes to increase efficiency and quality.
- Committed to quality, safety and communication.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Must demonstrate a professional demeanor in all internal and external interactions.
- Intermediate to Advanced aptitude on the below platforms and skill sets:
- Product Photography
- Basic skill set with Microsoft Office Suite.
All American Label and Packaging is committed to the success of our employees, and we will train a person with less experience that is a good cultural fit for the team. If you feel you are a good fit for this role, we encourage you to apply.
AALP, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.