We are an online national marketplace for less-than-perfect cars looking for a smart, positive, enthusiastic team member to join our marketing team in our corporate office in Miami Lakes. We are looking for a skilled Creative Artist Designer who will be responsible for designing a variety of labels and other digital and print assets for our company. You be tasked with designing, creating, updating, and editing projects for mostly labels but also web, social media, print media, advertisements, apparel, and more. For you to succeed in this role, you will need to be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and have solid knowledge and experience in layout and copy design.
Responsibilities:- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to create concepts for current and future projects.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares final layout, copy, and art.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Overseas the video production projects for the brand.
- Ensures CarBrain brand is consistently and professionally represented through all projects.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs other duties as needed.
Requirements:- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in graphic design or art direction, including client meetings, designing, printer and vendor coordination, asset management, and project time estimates.
- Excellent creative thinking skills and the ability to apply those skills in design practice.
- Highly skilled and efficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Strong Photography and video production skillsets
- UI/UX Web Design & Mobile Apps
- Great knowledge of CRO
- High levels of organization and time management with ability to manage concurrent projects.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, or related field. Equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
Preferred:Experience working as a motion designer or animator within high-end VFX pipelines for commercials, Film, or TV a plus.