We Are Hiring: Ascension River District Hospital in East China, Michigan is looking to hire a Part-Tme CRNA to join our team! Schedule: Part -Time-24 Hours weekly. In Southeast Michigan, Ascension River District Hospital is a full-service hospital with 24/7 emergency care and surgical specialists. Our doctors and care teams deliver personalized care for serious and life-threatening injuries and illnesses. We listen to quickly understand your health needs to deliver care that is right for you. Our OB-GYN maternity care services and Birthing Center offer a personalized birthing experience. At Ascension River District, we deliver a wide range of diagnostic imaging, lab tests, respiratory therapy, and rehabilitation therapy services all on one campus. What You Will Do: Administer anesthetic care for the purpose of facilitating diagnostic, therapeutic and surgical procedures.- Perform and document a pre-anesthetic assessment and evaluation of the patient.
- Developsand implement an anesthetic plan of care, including monitoring modalities and post-anesthesia follow-up evaluation and care.
- Select, obtain and administer the anesthetic plan of care, including induction, maintenance and emergence phase anesthesia.
- Recognize alterations in physiologic responses to the surgical procedure and/or the anesthetic, take appropriate action and notify the responsible physician as indicated.
What You Will Need: Licensure / Certification / Registration:- Nurse Anesthetist credentialed from the Michigan Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Michigan Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required. American Red Cross (ARC) CPR for Professional Rescuers card will be accepted upon hire but renewal must be a BLS Provider card from AHA. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Nurse Anesthetist credentialed from the National Board of Certification and Recertification of Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) preferred.
Education:- Master's or Doctorate of Nursing Anesthesia Practice or Nursing Practice required.
Additional Preferences: No additional preferences. Why Join Our Team: Ascension Michigan employs over 20,000 compassionate caregivers across 16 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities. Our care teams are dedicated to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of the communities we serve. We provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities and more to help our associates flourish personally and professionally. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Ascension SE Michigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement: This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room/Perioperative Care at Ascension
Category : OtherAll Jobs