Why Uber?Deliver with Uber. Signup today, start earning tomorrow. Easily track your earnings and cash out up to 5X per day with Uber's Instant Pay.Work on your schedule. Take days or hours off whenever you need to. Deliver as much or as little as you want.Make more money. You'll earn money by bringing people the food they love from local restaurants.Choose your wheels. Use your car, scooter, or bike to make deliveries.*What you need to know:- Signup in seconds: Get started today and we’ll provide support along the way.
- Get paid fast: Cash out up to 5X a day with Uber's Instant Pay.
- Flexible schedule: You control when and where you drive.
- 24/7 support: The app gives you turn-by-turn directions, and access 24/7 support if you need help.
What you need to get started:- A valid driver's license for car and scooter delivery
- Provide Social Security Number to run a background check
- State-issued ID for car, scooter, and bike delivery
- At least 19 years old for car and scooter delivery
- At least 18 years old for bike delivery
- At least a 2-door vehicle for car delivery
Ready to get started? Sign up today and start earning!Health and SafetyUber has introduced new policies and features to help keep everyone safe. If the Uber Eats customer requests it, please leave deliveries at the door to help reduce contact. Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer as often as you can. Uber is actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and is continually working to help keep those who rely on our platform healthy and safe.Additional Information:No experience necessary. But, if you have previous employment experience in delivery (such as a delivery driver, food service, food delivery, delivery runner, or courier) you may enjoy delivering with Uber Eats! Delivering with Uber is a great way to supplement your part time or full time income.*Vehicles allowed for delivery vary by city.
Food Delivery Partner - Weekly Pay at Uber EatsAll Jobs