Deliver with Uber. Earn on your schedule.Work on your schedule. Deliver for a few hours in the mornings, every night, or just on weekendsâ€”it's up to you.Earn Good Money. You'll earn by bringing people the food they love from local restaurants.Choose your wheels. Use your car, scooter, or bike to make deliveries.*Delivery requirementsCar delivery:- Be at least 19 years old
- Have a 2-door or 4-door car made after 2000
- Have a valid driver's license, vehicle registration and vehicle insurance
- Have at least one year of driving experience in the U.S.
Bike delivery:- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a state-issued ID or Driver's License
- When signing up be sure to choose 'Biking' under transportation method.
Scooter delivery:- Be at least 19 years old
- Have a valid driver's license and vehicle insurance
- Have a 2-wheel scooter made after 2000
Ready to get started? Sign up today and start earning.No experience necessary. But, if you have previous employment experience in delivery (such as a delivery driver, food service, food delivery, delivery runner, or courier) you may enjoy delivering with Uber Eats!*Vehicles allowed for delivery vary by city.
Food Delivery Partner - Weekly Pay at Uber EatsAll Jobs