Job Title: IT Business Analyst 2 Location: Trenton, NJDuration: 12 Months Contract***Candidate must be local to NJ and be able to come to the office as requested by client***Job Description:General Responsibilities: - Analyze business needs and map to software capabilities.
- Understand customer business processes and document workflows.
- Develop business functional and non-functional requirements.
- Develop test plans and scripts and test new or upgraded technology.
- Provide user support and training on any new applications or new functionality.
- Configure software as required to support business needs.
- Support change management for transition to new or upgraded technology.
- Deliver solution alternatives and recommendations for business technology needs.
- Provide incident support and communication where issue is related to proper use of the software.
- Create software user guides and other supporting documentation as required.
- Serve as a liaison between assigned business units of DOAS and the technical team to provide technical
support in the maintenance or enhancements of systems.
- Assumes responsibility for project tasks to ensure they are completed on time.
- Analyze data to determine the root cause of any issue and communicate with business and technical team
- Consults with vendors and technical staff to ensure that functionality of automated system is consistent with
adherence to laws, regulations, business rules and best practices. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proven data analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to determine and effectively document functional needs and business requirements using Microsoft
- Office including Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Intermediate to advanced skill level knowledge in Excel.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Teams to conduct meetings and manage Teams content.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to focus on results to meet multiple deliverables and critical
- Ability to evaluate existing procurement workflows and tools and understand their structure and component
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, communication, project management, and documentation skills. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: - Experience with Oracle Service Cloud CRM administration.
- Experience in automating paper forms, implement approval or collaboration workflow and develop reports.
- Experience with Oracle Intelligent Advisor (formerly Oracle Policy Automation).
- Experience with SharePoint.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Financials.
- Experience in supporting procurement systems.
- Experience in supporting technology for public sector.Reach me at : Seven Three Two 481 One Five Six Three
HSKSr. Technical Recruiter, HSK Technologies Inc
.Net Fullstack / .Net Full Stack Developer @ Des, Moines, IA from HSK Technologies Inc.All Jobs