Clinical Sales Representative MUST HAVE PHARMA EXPERIENCE Our client markets a portfolio of first-in-class products for the urology, endocrinology and rheumatology therapeutic categories. With commercial operations rapidly expanding, they are committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people live longer, healthier lives every day. Position Overview:As a pharmaceutical Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to regularly call on specialty health care professionals, clinics, hospitals and pharmacies within a specific geographic area. Day-to-day responsibilities consist of supporting the promotional efforts behind their products. You will maintain a current and competent level of knowledge on the product line to be a reliable source of information to the health care professionals in the territory. Education and Experience: Education- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
Experience:- Candidates should possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical sales with a proven track record of success.
- Ability to work independently towards meeting established objectives.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively with employees and external contacts (i.e. MD and office staff) at all levels, demonstrating the awareness of their needs and responding with the appropriate action.
- Highly effective organizational skills to implement a variety of programs, such as speaker programs and other activities.
- Computer Skills; Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Some overnight travel may be required.
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass background, motor and drug screen investigations.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License and a clean Driving Record
Preferred Skills/Qualifications- Experience with injectables and specialty pharmacies.
- Experience in the Urology and Endocrinology space highly preferred.
Base salary up to 120KTarget bonus structure – 30K uncapped.Company Car and complete benefits package.Job Type: Full-timeSalary: $100,000.00 to $115,000.00 /year
Head of Solar Project Management at MRINetwork JobsAll Jobs